Back to MBL: just below the script is a link like this: Go to
doinblog community (instead of the name that will DOINGBLOG you chose)
Or follow a url like this:
http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/community/ doingblog /
Click and ... how nice! Here is a screenshot
(or thumbnail ) Of your blog (just below the green banner of MBL on the left);
always left there is a section TAGS FOR ... the name of your blog ... where you can "tag" your blog (that is, enter the keywords of your work), still under
in LATEST CONTENT , you can see the post you have written so far. On the far right of the
AUTHORS is your photo (if you've made before), just below
AUTHORS section is MEMBERS appear where those who will join your community, and under
MEMBERS There is a widget (RECENT VISITORS) for blogging! Click the green button first GET THIS WIDGET .
the page that opens you have some choices to be made to "customize" your widget, also based on the colors of your blog and how much space you have available:
- Style: Multiple Columns I choose
- Color: I I choose Red
- Images: I choose small
- Flyout Orientation: Right, I choose (remember? I aligned the sidebar to the right ...)
- Width (in pixels): I leave for now 220px
- Rows (lines) : I leave for 4 hours
YOUR CODE fetch the code that will pasted on a HTML / Java gadget in your blog's sidebar (if you've forgotten how to do it again this post ...). But I prefer to paste in UNEXPECTED VISITS under CLUSTR.
When you enter the code of MBL and saved, will appear in your sidebar MyBlogLog RECENT VISITORS: from it you will see photos of those (members of MBL) that you visit. Be courteous: reciprocating the visit!
Problem: RECENT VISITORS refuses to be true: I tried to Flyorientation left, right, none ... but nothing changes.
can be caused by the alignment of the sidebar that controls the code inside a widget, or may depend on the browser (firefox). I will try to understand ...
newbie;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment