Thursday, September 16, 2010

Average Cost For A Week At Vail

comment hidden code in the code

I found a way to make comments to the code:
1) \u0026lt;! - //--> .,.,.,.,.,.,

really I have also seen the closure simply so -> .

We test
If the Edit HTML tab I copy the following code (just to make the example codicetto! ...):

\u0026lt;! - Now I post a link //-->
\u0026lt;a href="http://cibo-medicina.blogspot.com/"> The Food Medicine \u0026lt;/ a>
\u0026lt;! - here //--> end my link

The RESULT in Table Writing is: The Food Medicine

rightly comments have been left out, and was interpreted the link!

seems a small thing, but it's very useful if you write code very quickly and there is need to identify what is the piece of code.
Simple examples: Here ends the header, here starts the wrapper, the wrapper ends here, here begins the sidebar, etc..
even more useful if we have added third-party code, not just Blogger, or are we trying to do experiments.

In truth I found a way to make the following comments in the code:

2) / * * .,.,.,., /

but this does not work. I do not know why, I think depends on different languages. Try. And if somebody explains it, thanks!
newbie;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment