Thursday, June 10, 2010

Best Mound And Blade Mods

29 - add image at the head of the blog 28-

Once, to add a header image (= head) had to put his hand to HTML ... Blogger but now allows the Design> Page Elements
Then:
go to your blog. Click Design top right (until recently it was Customize ). You are in sottotab PAGE ELEMENTS. Please check the section header (it's one that holds the title of the blog, just below NAVBAR ). Click the link CHANGE. The window that pops up states:
  1. blog title - already written (... I hope ...)
  2. description of the blog - even this entry box should already be filled in) Picture - Here we go.
Here you can upload an image from your computer
  1. the Web
Since the image I mean load is already on the web (Windows Skydrive), use the second option and paste the link into the input box of a host (= hosted hosting).
Regarding Positioning , I choose the first option: Behind title and description .
Make yourself your choices, then click the SAVE and still SAVE and then VIEW BLOG .
Done!
Attention: My image has dimensioni1267x193 pixels. I did it intentionally because it was long and not very high. It was not easy ... but that's another story.
newbie;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment