Thursday, June 17, 2010

How Good Are The Yamaha Exciter Snowmobiles

change colors and fonts blog

The addition of a header (see previous post), I created a small problem: the title of the blog (in white), but also the description ( in brown), I'm not polite. The description is unreadable. So what?

I go to my blog. I click on Design in the upper right. Are in Table Design> Page Elements . I move to sottotab Designer models. Top Left click on Advanced .

What do I do?
  1. I want to give the blog title and description exactly the pink color of the small horizontal bands above and below the image.
  2. These same bands above I want the red color of the shares in the sidebar.

From spot and then click Advanced Description Background Color . Now I see represented on the right color (the pink one I want) and its code Hex (which I note: # ffebcd). Now
by spot and then click Advanced blog title color right now and see a white cream with code # fffafa.
Good. In the input box with the Hex code override # ffebcd
I do the same with description color blog, I post here # Now ffebcd
title and description are pink! Also from
spot and then click Advanced Title Color sidebar to see the Hex code for that red is # ff4500. I'm going to
Description Background color (and pink) and write the Hex red.
Perfect!
Now I click on the top right APPLIES TO BLOG .

not over. The title is not very clear, it is written on light and dark areas of photos. I felt light and dark colors, but without appreciable results. I just have to enlarge the hope that the best situation ever since by Advanced spot and then click Font for the title of the blog , right now I choose to Verdana (it is a font) and I give it 60px (the size).
I'm happy ... at least for now.
Oops! I was forgetting to save the top right APPLIES TO BLOG .
newbie;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment