This post is for me to remind me how I fix the width of my blog Boanerges in Wordpress.
So ...
This blog had a template (Aeros) too "tight" in the sidebar widget I was cut (the MixPod above all, a player playlist); Content and wanted to have more space around the photo.
What have I done? I reasoned this way: if you expand to 50 pixels in the sidebar I will have to expand as the main container.
Then I open the style sheet (style.css) and took note of the maximum width was (assuming it was one of the main container, the main container).
fact I found:
/ * ++++++++++++++++++ The Main Container ++++++++++++++ + + + + * / #
rap {width: 775 px, (I took first in 825 pixels [and then 855]
margin: 0 auto;
----- -----
/ * ++++++++++++ The ++++++ ++++++++++++++++++ Section Header * / # header {
width: 775 px, (I took first in 825 pixels, [and then 855]
font-family: Verdana
- - ------
# headmenu
{font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 16px;
width: 775 px, (I took first in 825 pixels [and then 855]
letter-spacing:-1px;
font-weight: bold;
Then, exhausted all the 775, I paid attention to the section of the sidebar:
/ * The Sidebar Section ++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++ + + + * / # sidebar
{width: 180 px, (I took a 230 pixels)
float: right;
In this way, the sidebar has expanded sufficiently.
Then I wanted to broaden the content (specifically the container Content) of 30 pixels.
I tried the largest width after 775 and I found the 590:
/ * The Content Container +++++++++++ - where your posts are ++++++++ + + * / # content
{width: 590 px, (I took a 620 pixels)
float: left;
overflow: hidden;
But I had to expand to 30 pixels also the main container. And the final measures are highlighted in red.
I saved and published.
There was something wrong, bookmarks, comments must be set so strange ... fact had escaped me. storywrap do not know what it is but I suppose that depends upon the contents section : had a width of 505px and thought I'd raise it to 30 pixels.
. StorywrapThis time everything went fine. Perhaps many experts
{padding: 10px 20px;
font-size: 14px;
text-align: justify;
float: left;
; width: 505 px, (I took a 535 pixels)
margin-bott ...
code and languages \u200b\u200b laugh at me ... but I laugh for me because I'm happy to have done!
newbie;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment