Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hook Up Soundbar With Blu Player

37-orient Sidebar

This model provides for the right sidebar on the right-oriented. I do not like, it gives me an impression of disorder. Then I try to direct it to the left. Do: I

I go to my blog, I click the Design link on the top right. Click Edit Html. I select the Expand Widget Templates checkbox. Seeking the following code:

div # sidebar-wrapper {
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
text-align: $ end Side;}


Pay attention to the little word and replaces $ endSide start with end . The code now looks like this:


div # sidebar-wrapper {
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
text- align: $ start Side;}


Click the orange button Save Template link and then the heavenly View blog .
Good! This single change has already taken to position the sidebar on the left! I have not solved

but everything I have to re-align the chatbox (fatto!) and the Bravenet counter (not true leaves ...).
newbie;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment